ESTABLISHED IN 1993
Managing Partner: Anthony Zhao
Number of partners: 360+
Number of associates: 2,400+
Founded in 1993, Zhong Lun Law Firm was one of the first private law partnerships to receive approval from the Ministry of Justice. Today Zhong Lun has over 360 partners and 2,400 professionals working in 18 offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Wuhan, Chengdu, Chongqing, Qingdao, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Haikou, Tokyo, Hong Kong, London, New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Almaty. As the only PRC law firm member of the World Law Group, Zhong Lun has established a multi-dimensional and multi-channel rapport with overseas law firms to provide clients with unique business legal insights and an unparalleled client experience.
• Zhong Lun has been the PRC law firm recommended by Chambers for many consecutive years. Zhong Lun has 29 practice areas obtaining rankings, of which 19 practice areas have received Band 1 recommendations and 68lawyers have been rated as leading lawyers by Chambers Asia Pacific, 2021;
• Golden League (Nationwide Elite Law Firms) (China Business Law Journal, 2020-2021);
• Best Overall PRC Law Firm (China Business Law Journal, 2013-2019);
• Client Service Excellence Awards Firm of the Year: China (Asialaw Profiles, 2020);
• SSQ Award China Law Firm of the Year (SSQ ALB China Law Awards, 2020); and
• Firm of the Year − China (Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific Awards, 2019-2021).
Key Practice Areas
Mainland China capital markets; Hong Kong and overseas capital markets; Investment/ M&A corporate governance; Cross-border investment/ M&A; Construction and project development; Financing; Debt restructuring and non-performing assets; Taxation and wealth planning; Private equity and investment funds; Financial products and trusts; Litigation and arbitration; White collar crime and criminal compliance; Bankruptcy, insolvency and reorganisation; Shipping; Compliance and anti-corruption; Antitrust and competition; Trade compliance and trade remedies; Customs and import/export; Labour and employment; Health, safety and environmental protection; IP licensing and enforcement; Trademark prosecution; Patent prosecution; Cybersecurity and data protection .
Key Industries Areas
Real estate; Urban infrastructure; Transportation and logistics; Tourism and hospitality; Energy and power; Mining and natural resources; Banking and financial services; Insurance; Financial innovation and fintech; Telecoms and internet; Information and intelligence technology; Healthcare; Pharmaceuticals and life sciences; Education and training; Media, sports and entertainment; National defence and military industry; Retail and consumer products; Industry and manufacturing; Agriculture and food.
Beijing Head Office
22-31/F, South Tower of CP Center,
20 Jin He East Avenue, Chaoyang District,
Beijing 100020, P.R China
+86 10 5957 2288
+86 10 6568 1022/1838
Shanghai • Shenzhen • Guangzhou
Wuhan • Chengdu • Chongqing
Qingdao • Hangzhou • Nanjing
Haikou • Hong Kong • Tokyo
London • New York • Los Angeles
San Francisco • Almaty