ESTABLISHED IN 1998
Chief Executive Partner: Lv Hongbing
Number of partners: 800+
Number of associates: 2,000+
Grandall Law Firm is a leading full-service corporate and commercial law firm in China. Grandall has a total combined workforce of more than 4,000 people, including PRC licensed attorneys, foreign counsel, paralegals, secretaries, administrative and support staff. Many of our legal experts and professionals are recognised as top practitioners in their respective fields of specialisation, and our foreign counsel “bridge the gap” between the East and West.
Awards and acknowledgments
• Highly recommended by Chambers and Partners regarding the practice areas of Capital Markets, Corporate/M&A, Corporate/Commercial, Energy & Natural Resources, Investment Funds, Insurance, Real Estate, Dispute Resolution, etc.
• Highly recommended by Legal 500 regarding the practice areas of Capital Markets, Corporate/M&A, Investment Funds, Intellectual Property, Private Equity/Venture Capital, Projects and Energy, WTO/International Trade, etc.
• Highly recommended by Asialaw Profiles regarding the practice areas of Energy, Capital Markets, Corporate and M&A, Intellectual Property, Investment Funds, Private Equity.
• Highly recommended by IFLR1000 regarding the practice areas of Banking and Finance, Capital Markets: Debt, Capital Markets: Equity, Investment Funds, M&A.
• IFLR1000 Recommended Firm
• IFLR1000 China Awards
• China Business Law Awards, China Business Law Journal
• China Deals of the Year, China Business Law Journal
• Top 50 Asian Law Firms, Asian Legal Business
• ALB China Law Awards, Asian Legal Business
• ALB China 30 Largest Law Firms, Asian Legal Business
• Venture Capital Investment Law Firm of the Year in China, Global Law Experts Awards
• Law Firm of the Year, Asian-mena Counsel
• China Best Full-Service Commercial Law Firm, APAC Insider Legal Awards
• Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific Notable Firm
• Benchmark Litigation China Regional Rankings Recommended Firm
• The Lawyer China Top 30, The Lawyer
Key Practice Areas
Securities and capital markets; Investment/M&A; Banking and finance; Compliance/regulatory; Private equity and venture capital; Insurance; International trade; Customs; General business law; Competition/antitrust; Intellectual property; Infrastructure and project finance; Real estate; Bankruptcy; Shipping & marine; Wealth planning; Dispute resolution.