ESTABLISHED IN 1997
Managing Partner: Yan Kebin
Number of partners: 140+
Number of associates: 600+
Founded in 1997, Hai Run Law Firm has more than 20 years of experience. We have approximately 300 legal professionals, with branches in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Chongqing, Nanjing and Dalian. Branches in Zhengzhou, Haikou and other places are actively being prepared, and we will also further expand our overseas service network.
As a large-scale and comprehensive law firm, our practice covers securities and capital markets, banking and finance, corporate governance and compliance, investment and M&A, corporate bankruptcy liquidation and reorganisation, civil and commercial dispute resolution, real estate and construction engineering, criminal law defence and risk prevention, non-performing asset disposal, intellectual property protection, government legal affairs and international legal services, new economy (TMT and healthcare), etc., which can all fully meet the diverse legal service needs of customers. Several lawyers were successively elected as members of the M&A and Restructuring Review Committee of listed companies, members of the Issuance Review Committee, and members of the GEM Listing Committee.
Hai Run Law Firm’s ability to innovate and solve complex problems is well known in China, and the firm has creatively completed many projects and cases that are “first in China”, such as:
• Qiong Minyuan Reorganisation.
• Tongrentang spin-off and listing.
• Henan Sida Electronics changed to establish Henan Sida Electronics Technology.
• Shanghai First Department Store’s absorbtion and merger with Shanghai Hualian Com-mercial Building.
• The establishment of restructuring and stock issuance and listing of Datang Telecom Technology.
• GAC Group absorbed and merged GAC Changfeng and listed on the A-share market.
• Acting for the non-performing loan litigation of Dongzhimen Comprehensive Transportation Hub·Donghua International Plaza, of the Business Department of Agricultural Bank of China.
• Baidu’s response to Douyin’s dispute over the rights to disseminate information through internet networks.
Beijing Head Office
9/10/13/17 Floor, Broadcasting Tower
14A Jianguomenwai Avenue
Beijing 100022, China
Telephone +86 10 6521 9696
Fax +86 10 8838 1869
Shanghai • Shenzhen • Tianjin
Chongqing • Nanjing • Dalian
Hefei • Zibo