AVCJ ESG Forum
14 November 2022
Date: 14 November 2022, 09:00 SGT
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel, Singapore & Online
Co-hosted by AVCJ and the Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI), the 8th annual AVCJ ESG Forum provides a platform for industry practitioners in the region to gather and share how they are implementing and reporting ESG and how they are overcoming practical challenges in order to put ESG in the forefront of their investments.
The forum brings together over 650 industry leaders with the aim to provide attendees with in-depth analysis of the latest trends, activity and regulations affecting ESG integration and to foster dialogue and debate between LPs, GPs and the companies they invest in.
>> View full agenda here: https://bit.ly/3SrobXs
Top reasons to attend:
- Stay ahead of the latest ESG trends
- Connect with 500+ global LPs attending the forum
- Learn how to navigate reporting and disclosure requirements
- Get the latest on how to manage climate change transitional risk
- Uncover how to overcome obstacles in collecting ESG data from portfolio companies
- Find out the how LPs use ESG in their allocation decision making
Exclusive 10% discount is offered to ABLJ members to attend the Forum, please quote your VIP code ABLJESG for registration.
>> REGISTER ONLINE HERE: https://bit.ly/3oWue8V