Diversity & Inclusion Forum
14 November 2022
Date: 14 November 2022, 13.30 SGT
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel, Singapore & Online
The annual AVCJ Diversity & Inclusion Forum returns this year in Singapore as a hybrid event – combining the best of in-person and virtual formats – to bring together senior alternative investment professionals across the globe for a day of insightful and meaningful discussions on the key learnings, best practice and top issues surrounding diversity, equity and inclusion in the regional private equity and venture capital industry.
Benefits of attending:
- Global view: Gain practical insights into the pace of progression of D&I regionally and abroad from some of the world’s top GPs, LPs and diversity experts.
- Network: Meet some of the top changemakers in the PE and VC industry who are helping to bridge the diversity gap
- Regional insights: Hear personal stories from managers in the region on their efforts to improve diversity at the firm and portfolio company level
- LPs: Understand how LPs can influence the behaviour of GPs when it comes to diversity issues
- Participate in practical roundtable discussions, case studies, and data presentations.
Exclusive 10% discount is offered to ABLJ members to attend the Forum, please quote your VIP code ABLJDI for registration.
>> REGISTER ONLINE HERE: https://bit.ly/3pkqm1D