Mergers and Acquisitions in India: is India the last oasis of hope in a global slowdown?
24 April 2023 - 25 April 2023
Dates: 24-25 April 2023
Venue: The Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai, India
International Bar Association Conference – Mergers and Acquisitions in India: is India the last oasis of hope in a global slowdown?
A conference presented by the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee
Topics will include:
- Is India the last oasis of hope in a world that is slowing down?
- ESG: strategic priorities to lead the M&A trail – is India ready?
- Hot topic round tables
- Financial sponsors bonanza – revived appetite from sovereign and pension funds, private equity and VC players
- Public company M&A contractual positions and legal enforcement
- Divestments: M&A opportunities for global investors
- Trends in M&A disputes – bullet proofing deals and lessons learnt from the battlefield
- Insolvency & bankruptcy in India – M&A opportunities
- Reshaping portfolios through M&As: regulatory driven consolidation