AVCJ Singapore Forum
August 3 - August 4
Date: 3 – 4 August 2021
Venue: The Westin Singapore & Online
The AVCJ Singapore Forum is unrivalled as the most influential gathering of global institutional investors, regional fund managers and company founders in Southeast Asia since its inception in 2010. This year as the Forum celebrates its 10th anniversary and will bring together industry leaders from sovereign wealth funds, family offices and global and regional funds to debate how the region can capitalize on the growing interest from investors across asset classes.
The high-level editorially driven content, featuring industry leaders speaking on a wide range of important topics, will equip you with the knowledge and strategies to effectively navigate the challenges and capitalize on the opportunities in the next 12 months.
- Brian Hong, Managing Partner, CVC CAPITAL PARTNERS
- Nainesh Jaisingh, Founding Partner and Chief Executive Officer, AFFIRMA CAPITAL
- Kelvin Mak-Lui, Director, FUTURE FUND
- Sunil Mishra, Partner, ADAMS STREET PARTNERS
- Sam Robinson, Managing Partner, NORTH-EAST PRIVATE EQUITY ASIA
- Soichi Sam Takata, Head of Private Equity, TOKIO MARINE ASSET MANAGEMENT
Exclusive 10% discount is offered to ABLJ members to attend the Forum, please quote your VIP code ABLJSG10 for registration.
>> HOW TO REGISTER: