Cube hops on NCC, Gayatri highway

0
2620
LinkedIn
Facebook
Twitter
Whatsapp
Telegram
Copy link

Singapore-based Cube Highways and Infrastructure has agreed to acquire Western UP Tollway for around ₹5.75 billion (US$85 million), subject to certain closing adjustments. Cube Highways, which focuses on transport infrastructure in India, will purchase the company from sellers NCC Infrastructure Holding, Gayatri Projects and Gayatri Infra Ventures. The transaction is expected to close in March.

NCC holds 51% of the company and Gayatri Infra Ventures holds the remaining 49%. Gayatri Projects said it decided to hive off the stake to monetize its portfolio and reduce its high-cost debt and that of Gayatri Infra Ventures. It aims to move forward with a more “asset-light approach” and “refocus efforts on EPC execution”.

You must be a subscribersubscribersubscribersubscriber to read this content, please subscribesubscribesubscribesubscribe today.

For group subscribers, please click here to access.
Interested in group subscription? Please contact us.

你需要登录去解锁本文内容。欢迎注册账号。如果想阅读月刊所有文章,欢迎成为我们的订阅会员成为我们的订阅会员

已有集团订阅,可点击此处继续浏览。
如对集团订阅感兴趣,请联络我们

LinkedIn
Facebook
Twitter
Whatsapp
Telegram
Copy link