ESTABLISHED IN 1997
Total number of professionals: 2,993 (810 partners)
Offices in Asia-Pacific: Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul
Key practice areas
Banking, capital markets, M&A, litigation & trial, data privacy & security, derivatives, financial regulatory, international arbitration, private equity, project development & finance, restructuring & special situations, technology transactions, white-collar defense & investigations
Latham is truly a “one-firm” firm dedicated to working with clients to help them achieve their business goals and overcome legal challenges anywhere in the world. It offers:
Deep experience in successful enterprise-transforming transactions and in defending bet-the-company controversies.
- A solutions-based approach, providing innovative and sound commercial advice.
- Optimally sized teams that provide cost-effective and high-quality services.
- A culture geared toward establishing and nurturing long-term client relationships.
- Lawyers spanning 14 countries globally that speak more than 60 languages.
- Latham has no headquarters and firm management is spread throughout the world, allowing it to service clients with the best-suited teams regardless of location.
- More than 60 international practice groups and industry teams.