The India Corporate Counsel Association (ICCA) is busy making preparations for its 8th International Summit, which will be held from 30-31 August at the Leela Palace in New Delhi.
The summit will be conducted In partnership with the Asia Pacific Corporate Counsel Alliance (APCCA), and the event is titled: “Digital India: Legal and Regulatory Reforms in Indian Legal Eco-system for the Future.”
The ICCA says it has already managed to nail down some interesting topics for the summit, including:
- E-commerce and the digital economy in India: challenges and opportunities;
- Global lessons in reforms for the digital age;
- M&A in the digital age;
- Compliance automation for stress-free business;
- Protecting privacy without compromising growth;
- The future for tech-enabled new law;
- ADR for the future: Digitizing justice; and
- Protecting your innovations.