ESTABLISHED IN 2001
Total number of professionals: 90 (16 partners)
Principal office: New Delhi
Other offices: Bengaluru, Gurugram, Mumbai, Patna and Ranchi
Key practice areas
Hammurabi & Solomon has been recognized as a full-service law firm with tier-1 capabilities across: dispute management; arbitration; insolvency & restructuring; corporate M&A; public policy & regulation; real estate; infrastructure; labour & employment; TMT; data privacy; anti-corruption; white-collar crime; and IPR to name a few.
It is known for top-of-the-pack strategic handling of risk, business sustainability & reputation management across sectors of the country through its pan-Indian presence.
- Founded in 2001 and ranked among the top law firms in India;
- Its journey over the past 20 years has been marked by stellar growth and recognition with over 16 partners acknowledged for their expertise;
- Recognized by peers and industry to provide world-class legal services with a unique client-centric approach, out-of- the-box thinking and teamwork;
- Has been successfully assisting government organizations and institutions as well as public-private partnership entities in respect of their pain points, their ability to operate in the Indian environment with ease, restructuring and privatization;
- Offers an array of partnership opportunities with its network of global clients, strategic alliances and governmental relationships;
- Is an Indian member of the prestigious ALLIURIS Group, a network of law firms in Europe, the US, Latin America and Asia, who specialize in European and international business law;
- Is regularly chosen by international law firms for its India practice recognizing its long-standing prevalence in the Indian legal market and its impeccable reputation among law firms abroad;
- The firm, its team and practices have been conferred various national and international awards from a number of highly reputed and distinguished research and rankings publications and forums. They include IFLR 1000, India Business Law Journal, Asialaw Profiles, Asia Legal Business, Benchmarking Litigation, Legal 500, Lexis Nexis, Mahatma Gandhi Samman (Award) at the House of Lords, London, Global Legal Experts, ACQ5 Global Awards, Indian Corporate Counsel Association, Corporate Counsel Association of India, World Leadership Federation, India Legal Awards, Leadership Excellence Summit, Idex Legal awards, Legal Era Awards, Leaders in Law and many more.
Dr Manoj Kumar
Ms Shweta Bharti
Mr Sukrit Kapoor
Ms Shweta Bharti
Mr Shantanu Malik
Mr Kumar Manish
Mr Alok Anand