ESTABLISHED IN 1993
Total number of professionals: 65 (10 partners)
Principal office: New Delhi
Other offices: Hyderabad, Mumbai and Japan (Rep. office)
Key practice areas
Banking & finance; capital markets and securities; corporate & commercial; corporate restructuring & insolvency; dispute resolution; environment, social & governance (ESG); FDI; governance risk; infrastructure; intellectual property rights (IPR); joint ventures; labour & employment; litigation & arbitration; M&A; policy & regulatory; power & energy; private equity; project finance; regulatory & compliance; real estate, telecommunications.
• A full-service law firm serving clients globally in a dynamic commercial environment for over 30 years;
• Go-to-firm for the NCLT, NCLAT, DRT, DRAT, high courts and Supreme Court of India;
• Diversified rapidly with specialisation in telecom, airport regulatory, ESG and project finance;
• Alok Dhir has been featured in the A-List of India’s Top Lawyers since 2017 to date by India Business Law Journal;
• Best Indian law firm by India Business Law Journal for Restructuring & Insolvency and Environment;
• Hall of Fame by the Legal 500;
• Elite Practitioner by AsiaLaw Profiles.
Independent intelligence on this law firm
The following information is sourced directly from India Business Law Journal and/or Law.asia and is not part of the directory listing provided by the law firm.
Harish Vaid, senior president of corporate affairs at Jaiprakash Associates, appreciates Dhir’s “repository of legal knowledge” and “skilful handling of matters before the debt recovery tribunal”.
Recognised by India Business Law Journal as Deals of the year
|Suzlon refinances existing debt||2022||US$513.5 million||Details|
|Jindal insolvency case highlights lender rights||2020||N/A||Details|
D 55, Defence Colony
New Delhi – 110 024, India
T: 91 11 4241 0000
Ms Poonam Bisht
No. 21 & 22, 3rd Floor
Sir PM Road, Fort
Mumbai – 400 001, India
T: +91 22 6747 2284