ESTABLISHED IN 1993
Total number of professionals: 75 (11 partners)
Principal office: New Delhi
Other offices: Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune and Japan (Rep. office)
Key practice areas
Banking & finance, corporate restructuring & insolvency, capital markets and securities, corporate & commercial, M&A, FDI, dispute resolution, litigation & arbitration, environment, social and governance (ESG), labour & employment, governance risk, regulatory & compliance, policy & regulatory, project finance, infrastructure, power & energy, intellectual property rights (IPR), joint ventures, private equity, real estate, technology, media and telecommunications (TMT).
- A full-service law firm serving clients globally in a dynamic commercial environment.
- Go-to-firm for National Company Law Tribunal, National Company Law Appellate Tribunal, Debt Recovery Tribunal, Debt Recovery Law Appellate Tribunal, high courts and the Supreme Court of India.
- Diversified rapidly with specialisation in telecom, airport regulatory and
- Alok Dhir has been featured in the A-List of India’s Top Lawyers since 2017 by India Business Law Journal.
- Best Indian law firm by India Business Law Journal for Restructuring & Insolvency and Environment
- Hall of Fame by Legal 500
Independent intelligence on this law firm
The following information is sourced directly from India Business Law Journal and/or Law.asia and is not part of the directory listing provided by the law firm.
Harish Vaid, senior president of corporate affairs at Jaiprakash Associates, appreciates Dhir’s “repository of legal knowledge” and “skilful handling of matters before the debt recovery tribunal”.
Recognised by India Business Law Journal as Deals of the Year
|Jindal insolvency case highlights lender rights||2020||N/A||Details|
D 55, Defence Colony
New Delhi – 110 024, India
T: 91 11 4241 0000
Ms Poonam Bisht
#21 & 22, 3rd Floor
Sir PM Road, Fort
Mumbai – 400 001, India
T: +91 22 6747 2284