Mergermarket M&A Forum Japan 2023
29 June 2023
Date: 29 June 2023, 09.00 JST
Venue: The Conrad, Tokyo and online
The Mergermarket M&A Forum Japan, co-hosted by Mergermarket and AVCJ, will be returning this year to Tokyo and online, bringing together leading corporate investors, M&A advisors and private equity fund managers for an exclusive gathering focused on the opportunities in the Japanese M&A landscape.
Through a series of interactive panel discussions, data presentations and case studies, the event will provide delegates with insights into the latest trends, opportunities and challenges when it comes to pursuing Japan M&A.
Senior Industry Professionals:
- Nicholas Fraser, Corporate Executive Officer, EVP, Strategic Growth & Investment, FUJITSU
- Ayaka Fujiwara, Climate Investment Specialist, Private Sector Facility, GREEN CLIMATE FUND
- Masato Inuzuka, Private Equity and M&A Services, Vice President, MARSH JAPAN, INC.
- Yumiko Murakami, General Partner, MPower Partners
- Hiroshi Shishikura, Senior Vice President, MARSH JAPAN, INC.
- Atsushi Tatsuguchi, Managing Director, Head of M&A Advisory Group, Investment Banking Business Unit, MITSUBISHI UFJ MORGAN STANLEY
- Reiji Terasaka, Managing Director, Carlyle Japan Buyout Advisory Team, CARLYLE JAPAN
- Gen Tsuchikawa, CEO, SONY VENTURES CORPORATION
>> View full Speaker list here: https://bit.ly/3UNvwSO
An exclusive 15% discount is offered to ABLJ members to attend the Forum, please contact email@example.com for registration.
>> REGISTER ONLINE HERE: https://bit.ly/3GwyS6K