- This event has passed.
Mergermarket M&A Forum – Australia 2022
23 June 2022
Date: 23 June 2022, 09.00 AEST
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel, Sydney and Online
Australian M&A reached record highs in 2021 with Mergermarket data showing Australian mergers and acquisition deal value topping $306 billion, a 225% increase over 2020’s $94 billion. The dealmaking spree is showing no signs of slowing down in 2022 as buyers take advantage of Australia’s reopening of its borders to seal their deals.
Against that backdrop of continued market optimism, the Mergermarket M&A Forum – Australia, co-hosted by Mergermarket and AVCJ, will be returning this year to Sydney and online, bringing together leading corporate investors, private equity fund managers and M&A advisors for an exclusive gathering focused on the opportunities in the Australian M&A landscape.
Through a series of interactive panel discussions, data presentations and in-depth case studies, the event will provide the participants with insights into the latest trends, challenges and solutions available for those pursuing Australian M&A.
- Aldi Djajaputra, Director, Corporate Governance, MORROW SODALI
- Joseph Fayyad, Australia Country Executive & CEO, BANK OF AMERICA
- Marissa Freund, Managing Director, Head of Mergers & Acquisitions, GOLDMAN SACHS
- Mark Hall, Head of Acquisitions and Integration, WISETECH GLOBAL
- Belinda Hickox, General Manager, COMMONWEALTH BANK
- Reeny Paraskeva, Managing Director and Head of General Industrials, JARDEN
- Drew Riethmuller, Managing Director / Head of Global Corporate & Investment Banking, Oceania, MUFG BANK, LTD
- Michael Sonego, Partner, PITCHER PARTNERS
- Erin Tinker, Founding Partner, BARRENJOEY
- Symon Vegter, Partner and Co-Head of Responsible Investing, ADVENT PARTNERS
>> View full speaker list HERE
Exclusive 10% discount is offered to ABLJ members to attend the Forum, please quote your VIP code ABLJMAOZ for registration.
>> REGISTER ONLINE HERE: https://bit.ly/3DfMSiq