AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum – Korea
7 September 2022
Date: 7 September 2022, 09.00 KST
Venue: Four Seasons Hotel, Seoul and Online
The AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum – Korea will return to Seoul on September 7 as a hybrid event – combining the best of in-person and virtual formats – to bring together over 365 senior alternative investment professionals from South Korea and across the globe for a day of insightful discussions on domestic and international private markets. Now in its ninth year, AVCJ Korea is the preferred networking platform for local investors with over 230 LPs looking to commit capital participating.
>> View agenda here: https://bit.ly/3BiZrKS
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jim Hildebrandt, Managing Director, BAIN CAPITAL
- Brijesh Jeevarathnam, Partner & Co-Head of Global Venture Fund Investments, ADAMS STREET PARTNERS
- Eric Kim, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, GOODWATER CAPITAL
- Jay Kim, Partner, ORCHESTRA PRIVATE EQUITY
- Taeyub Kim, Partner and Head of Korea, AFFIRMA CAPITAL
- Heeeun Park, Partner, ALTOS VENTURES
>> View the full speaker list here: https://bit.ly/3JcpsNV
Exclusive 10% discount is offered to ABLJ members to attend the Forum, please quote your VIP code ABLJKR for registration.
>> REGISTER ONLINE HERE: https://bit.ly/3S3qL5M