ESTABLISHED IN 1997
Total number of professionals: 90 (9 partners)
Principal office: New Delhi
Other offices: Bengaluru and Mumbai
Key practice areas
Data protection; intellectual property; licensing & franchising; litigation; technology, media and telecommunications; pharma & biotech.
LexOrbis is a full-service Indian IP firm with over 175 personnel including 81 attorneys. The firm is ranked amongst the Top 5 IP firms and as one amongst the “fastest growing” IP firms in India. The patent practice group has over 55 patent attorneys with expertise in chemical, pharmaceutical, life sciences, and a broad range of engineering subjects. The trademark/design group has over 16 attorneys and they are managing global portfolios of a large number of global and domestic businesses. The IP enforcement and litigation group have 10 seasoned litigators with vast experience.
Our attorneys have full legal and technical expertise to cater to a wide range of industry, ranging from automotive, aerospace, biotechnology, biosimilars, computers, chemical, consumer products, defence equipment, electrical and electronics, information and communication technology, software and mobile apps, media and entertainment, oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, seeds and agro-chemical products, food and beverages, fashion, sports, and publishing houses. We employ cutting-edge technology systems to improve our processes and efficiency. Our professionals are known for their clear communication, responsiveness, quick turnaround time, and out-of-the-box thinking and solutions.
The firm has built a culture of providing impeccable service by working with clients as a team, right from the initiation of a project to its completion. Excellence, solution-oriented approach and responsiveness are the core values on which the firm operates. The firm is actively involved in various national and international IP events. The prolific experience of our attorneys and their passion for IP have been expressed at various speaking engagements and through research articles on issues related to all forms of IP laws in India.
INTA, AIPPI, AIPLA, FICPI, LES, APAA, ECTA, MARQUES, CPHI, Global IP Convention, Confederation of Indian Industries, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry, ASSOCHAM (Associated Chambers of Indian Commerce and Industry).
- IAM Strategy 300, 2020 – Manisha Singh is recognized as one of the world’s leading IP strategists
- IAM 1000, 2020 – LexOrbis is recognized as “Recommended Firm”
- IAM 1000, 2020 – Manisha Singh is recognized as “Recommended Individual”
- The Asia-Pacific Trademark Law Firm Rankings (India), 2020 – LexOrbis is recognized as the most well-respected law firm by The Trademark Lawyer Magazine, CTC Media.
- Managing IP, 2020 – Manisha is recognized as an “IP Star” 2020 for patent litigation, patent strategy & counselling
- Managing IP Trademark Rankings for 2020 – “Trademark prosecution tier two firm”
- India Business Law Journal’s – Indian Law Firm Awards 2020 for Intellectual Property Protection
- “Patent Law Firm of the Year” by Legal Era – Legal Media Group, 2020
- WTR 1000, 2020 – LexOrbis has been recognized as “Recommended Firm”
- Asialaw Profiles, 2020 – Recognized for the category Intellectual Property
- Best Patent Law Firm in India – 2019 Asia IP awards.
- India Business Law Journal, 2019 – Manisha is recognized as one of India’s Top 100 Lawyers, The A-List.
709-710 Tolstoy House
15-17 Tolstoy Marg
New Delhi – 110 001, India
T: +91 11 2371 6565
606-607, Gamma Block
Sigma Soft Tech Park
No 7 Whitefield Main Road
Bengaluru – 560 066
T: +91 80 4324 5900
146 Jolly Maker Chamber II
Vinay K Shah Marg
Mumbai – 400 021, India
T: +91 22 4120 0392