The Indian Corporate Counsel Association (ICCA) hosts the 5th Asia Pacific Corporate Counsel Alliance (APCCA) Summit from 20-23 April 2017 at Pullman Legian, Nirwana in Bali, Indonesia. The APCCA is an alliance of corporate counsel associations from India, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Sri Lanka, and attendance of corporate counsel from all member nations is anticipated. Topics on the agenda:
- Is legal convergence possible for Asia?
- Digital disruption in the legal industry
- How to make compliance work for your organization
- Cross-border M&A: Key issues and recent developments
- Ensuring process meets the company’s expectations: The key role of in-house counsel in arbitration
- Multijurisdictional operations: The need for care